Scribing lasers use a continuous laser beam guided by mirrors that are controlled by galvanometer assemblies. The galvanometer technology enables coding and marking onto moving or static products at high speeds. The CO2 laser technology is capable of printing onto a variety of substrates such as paper, plastic, glass and cartons.
- Superior letter-quality print
- High reliability due to few moving parts and proven CO2 laser tube technology
- Consistent quality on stationary and high-speed lines
- Print in any orientation
- Unlimited graphical capabilities
- Minimal maintenance and environmentally friendly
- Small laser head fits into tight production spaces