CodeMark offers total coding and printing solutions. Variable data such as barcodes and traceability codes are printed onto products in industries such as food, beverage and pharmaceutical.
Continuous Inkjet printing (CIJ)
Continuous ink jet technology uses electrically charged ink droplets to create high quality characters based on a grid formation. Using a wide range of inks that have been developed for specific industry applications, printers can print text, graphics and variable data directly onto food (eggs), glass, plastic, metal, rubber and other substrates.
Drop on Demand – commonly used for outer cartons
Large character ink jet printers have been developed to offer a range of high and low-resolution coding and marking capabilities that are specific to the end users requirements.
Piezo and Valve-jet technologies are used to print onto a variety of porous and non-porous materials including corrugated outer cases, sacks, rubber, metal and PVC.
High Resolution Inkjet printing
- Cost-effective alternative to labels, providing significant savings (typically ranging from 30% to 80%)
- Increased printing flexibility enables ad-hoc printing runs and personalisation of packaging
- Printing onto blank cases minimises variants in inventory and simplifies stock planning
- Superior print quality and high speed are achieved through 500 nozzles printing up to 300 dpi
- Capable of printing UCC/EAN-128 and ITF-14 compliant barcodes
- Non-contact printing ensures package protection